There has been a lot going on over the last week for me, visiting a bluebell wood, searching for deer and attending a launch event for a new art exhibition. So just in case you have missed anything, here is a round up of the activities this week.
- I’m on the pier (and so is my image!) I’m very excited to be a part of this new exhibition.
- Doe a deer….On the hunt for Deer
- National Vegetarian Week Celebrating vegetarian food
- A carpet of blue In search of the British Bluebell
- The Hawaiian goose Taking a look at a rare bird on endangered species day.
- Hooded merganser Another beautiful bird.