This week I have been busy sharing what I have been up to and some of my latest photographs.
I thought I would do a quick roundup of the last seven days incase you missed anything!
- A stroll by the river I talk about capturing some lovely views from the local area.
- How do you get a reluctant reader too enjoy a book? For International children’s book day I decided to share what my children are currently enjoying in the world of literature
- I think I’ve photographed a new species…..This week I had a bit of fun – seeing as it was April Fools Day!
- Photographs of Spring flowers In this article I shared some of the photographs I have recently taken of the emerging flowers.
- Photographing the Cormorant bird I came across this bird while out on a walk!
- Photographing the elegant swan This week I managed to photograph this wonderful bird in flight.
- Beautiful photography in the heart of the Sussex Downs Images of a picturesque Sussex town.
Many of the images are available to buy as prints, cards, bags and phone cases. To browse my collection please visit my shop.